Tuesday, June 10, 2008

UPDATE: so it wasn't a terrorist fist jab?

This Morning:
HILL: I want to start the show by clarifying something I said on the show last Friday about an upcoming body language segment. Now, I mentioned various ways the Obamas' fist pump in St. Paul had been characterized in the media. I apologize because unfortunately, some thought I personally had characterized it inappropriately. I regret that. It was not my intention. And I certainly didn't mean to associate the word "terrorist" in any way to Senator Obama and his wife.
Basically she is sorry that the viewers didn't analyze her words correctly...
So I am wrong for thinking "terrorist fist jab" was associating Obama with terrorism...
Well that's one way to do it I suppose. Way to go FAUX News, you have managed to avoid actually apologizing for something once again... but why should you? You mean what you say, say what you mean. No room for contradictions in your sliming machine.
Kudos to you.

In other news: Ali G's love for the fist bump has been tied to a terrorist organization "West Staines Massiv" based out of Staines, West London. He usually pairs the dap with phrases such as "respect" or the terrorist code word "Booyakasha." We have yet to understand the meaning of this word but it is certainly dangerous.
Seen here, Ali G demonstrates his terrorist ties by fist bumping Pat Buchanan. It is uncertain as to why Mr. Buchanan complies with his fist bump or why he is even with such people... he must have been very uncomfortable negotiating with terrorists despite his loud laughter.
I must warn you... it is very disturbing.




No comments: