Saturday, August 9, 2008

Not so secret ninja skill #1

I bake!
Yes... it is true.
I have the ability to soften people's hearts and lighten moods with my tasty treats. If you need a reference to the magnitude of my skills, see Ma-Ti aka "Heart," the planeteer from Captain Planet [1]. Okay so "Heart" was the one where people went "WTF is Heart?" I must admit, I was one of those people until I realized that Heart is considered Captain Planet's soul. Plus he has a kick-ass monkey. So there!

[1] Another reason why the 90's were amazing! I find it funny that Captain Planet had a green mullet. According to stereotypes, people with mullets don't exactly go around preaching global preservation. But then again, the 90's were a progressive time in which people were trying to break out of stereotypes so I'll just go with that.
"Captain Planet, he's our hero. Gonna take pollution down to zero!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, nice! Man, I've missed your blogs.

Kristian
magicepiffany.blogspot.com