Friday, June 20, 2008

Thank God for Canadians!

So I first heard Justin Nozuka in 2007 and was immediately blown away. Anyway, my trusty iTunes reminded me of his existence today. His voice has a slight R&B soul to it. Very Jason Mraz-like with his acoustic guitar but way more youthful. Which is another reason (I tell you it eats me alive) I should have gone to SXSW.
Where you probably first caught a glimpse: for my Degrassi fans (another reason to love the Canadians), you might have seen him for a split second playing one of Chester's brothers (yes there were three of him running around that set lol).

So for ze Amurricans who haven't heard of him unless you watch mtvU or vh1 that often...or who just generally don't venture outside the realm of Kiss FM (most of mes amis and you know it!), here is le video for his "Mr. Therapy Man."



...and just too keep it in the family, here is his bro George Nozuka's "Last Time".



The K will be jamming out to Justin a little more though.

No comments: