Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What should have been...

I was flipping through my journal and found the most ridiculous example of "what should have been" in there. Just so you can have a lovely taste of exactly how happy I was only to have my heart publicly ripped out, stomped on, and kicked to the curb.Three years of excitement right there...
Sept. 29, 2008 (Right after the Electric Touch/ Airborn Toxic Event/ Fratellis concert, contemplating the greatness that will be The Kooks)
"More concert goodness on Thursday! The Kooks shall invade the HoB with all their Brighton madness. It is like legalized looting where they steal my heart and take it with them. Oh yes, I made that comparison. I wonder if they will play any of their B-side songs.... I know one thing for sure, the only question that will be asked this Thursday is 'Do you wanna?'"
... If you don't think that was on the brink of madness, at one point I say "I feel like Jesus feeding all those people with five loaves of bread and two fish" in reference to me introducing some people to the Kooks' existance.
Imagine my disappointment when they just exited stage left and the curtains closed with 45 mins left to play. Imagine waiting three years for no encore, no goodbye, no "THANK YOU DALLAS!!!"

Wankers!



But before that point I was jamming for real as evidenced by this video. I forgot I was holding my phone that's why it's so shaky. Check out 3:30 how Luke was freaking pointing at me! I almost shat my pants... ok not really but I was pretty damn excited.

On the other hand... the ET/Airborn/Fratellis concert was BRILLIANT! The end...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ehh gyall u look quite hot heree
PEACEEE