Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ebay is crack

Every bid is like shooting up and getting that crazy high that leaves you paralyzed with euphoria. I don't really know what it's like to win mostly because I do it just to see how high the max bid has gone [1]. I have a feeling that if I did win, I would
  1. Punch my fist in the air in a decleration of my victory
  2. Beat my chest in a way slightly reminiscent of Tarzan
  3. Begin running circles around the room
  4. Shudder at the fact that I am a sad human being and spent all that time watching an item
  5. Start panicking because I just spent a crapload of money
  6. Shrug my shoulders because it is not my money
  7. Change my facebook status to reflect my current state of emotions
...in that order.
That being said, I have just made my first serious bid and will basically
  1. Cry and wallow in my misery
  2. Die in a corner
...if I don't win the item. This will be even worse than the time [insert really bad memory here][2].

UPDATE: I GOT IT!!!! JASON MRAZ IN AUSTIN!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

[1] ...and because I was flat broke at the time.
[2] I don't really have that many bad memories because I have lived a wonderful life.

No comments: